Zess Wafer Rolls Strawberry 700g

Zess Wafer Rolls Strawberry 700g

This product is unavailable

This product is unavailable

Product Description

Legal Disclaimers

This product is certified halal by Jakim. Suppliers’ halal certification for local chicken/beef are from JAKIM/JAIN whilst imported beef/buffalo/lamb/mutton from Islamic bodies recognized by JAKIM in Australia, New Zealand, India

Features

Halal - Malaysia

Wafer Rolls Strawberry

Other Information

Each serving (30g) contains: Energy 669kJ 160kcal 8%, Total Fat 8g 10%, Sugars 9g 18%, Sodium 55mg 2% of an adult's Reference Intake (RI*)
Energy per 100g: 2218kJ/530kcal
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Serving Size: 30g, Servings Per Container: About 23

Ingredients

Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil), Wheat Flour, Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin (E322), Salt, Citric Acid (E330), Strawberry Flavour

This product contains Gluten, Milk and Soya

Nutritional Information

Nutrition
Per 100gPer Serving (30g)% Daily Value* (Per Serving)
Calories530kcal160kcal
Total Fat28g8g10%
Saturated Fat17g5g25%
Tans Fat0g0g
Cholesterol10mg5mg2%
Sodium180mg55mg2%
Total Carbohydrate58g17g6%
Dietary Fiber3g1g4%
Total Sugars30g9g
Includes Added Sugars30g9g18%
Protein11g3g
Vitamin D0mcg0mcg0%
Calcium320mg95mg7%
Iron0mg0mg0%
Potassium460mg140mg3%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice

Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)

Product Information

Third Party Logos

Halal-certified Local 'JAKIM'

Third Party Logo Other Text

Halal-certified Local 'JAKIM' - MS 1500:2009, 1091-06/2011

Origin

Made in Malaysia

Preparation and Storage

Storage

Store in cool dry place

Name and Address

Manufacturers Address

Oriental Food Industries Sdn. Bhd. (No Sykt. 38289-A),
96A, 96B, Jalan Usaha 7,
Ayer Keroh Industrial Estate,
75450 Melaka,
Malaysia.

Return To

Oriental Food Industries Sdn. Bhd. (No Sykt. 38289-A),
96A, 96B, Jalan Usaha 7,
Ayer Keroh Industrial Estate,
75450 Melaka,
Malaysia.
Tel: 606-231 0333 (Hunting Line)
Fax: 06-232 2066
Website: www.ofih.com.my
E-mail: info@ofi.com.my

Packaging

Recycling Other Text

Don't Litter

Numeric Size

Numeric Size - 700

Unit (specific)

Unit (specific) - Grams

Using Product Information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2019

Trolley

Products you add to your trolley will appear here