Genting Garden Honey Salad 200g
Sweet & crunchy, Triple washed - no washing or rinsing is required, Fresh, Ready to eat
A sweet flavored crisp lettuce which gives a vibrancy to the salad!
Grated carrots have a sweet flavor and succulent crunchy texture.
Cherry Honey Tomatoes
Sweet and juicy plum shaped tomato.
Sweet and crunchy heart leaves of the romaine lettuce.
HACCP Cert. No. KLR 0500060
This pack contains approx. 2 - 3 servings
Crisp Lettuce, Carrot, Cherry Honey Tomatoes, Romaine Hearts
|Per 100g||Per Bag (200g)|
|Cholesterol||< 1mg||< 2mg|
|Vitamin C||< 2g||< 4g|
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Preparation and Storage
For 3 persons
Genting Garden Honey Salad Bag (1 Bag)
”New” Potatoes (400g)
Tuna Chunks (1 Tin @ 150g) or 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
Sweet Red Capsicum
1. Boil small whole new potatoes in salted water for @ 20 mins. Once cool slice in half.
2. Pour the contents of the Genting Garden Honey Salad into a large salad bowl.
3. Add in slices of red sweet capsicum & the potatoes.
4. For protein mix in either quartered hard boiled eggs or tuna chunks.
5. Finally choose either a creamy Thousand Island or Caesar dressing (@ 70g) and toss into the salad. If you prefer a non-creamy dressing then use a Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing (@ 50ml).
Ideally keep cool in chiller compartment between +1C and +4C. Like any fresh product, once the pack is opened, use promptly.
Name and Address
Monoluxury Sdn. Bhd.,
Monoluxury Sdn. Bhd.,
Numeric Size - 200
Unit (specific) - Grams
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020