Tesco Colombian Fresh 3 Medium Ground Coffee 227g
This Colombian coffee has a rounded smooth flavour, with a sweet, nutty character
100% Colombian Arabica coffee beans grown on the foot hills of the Andes expertly roasted to produce a sweet nutty flavour. Ideal for anytime of the day
Suitable for cafetieres, filter machines, moka pots and percolators
Rainforest Alliance Certified
Minimum 30% certified coffee
About the rainforest Alliance:
The Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal guarantees that farmers follow sound agricultural practices that protect forests, rivers, soils and wildlife, while being good community neighbours. Rainforest Alliance Certified also ensures that workers have just wages, dignified living conditions and access to education and health care
The Rainforest Alliance engages business and consumers to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and consumer behaviour
Use tab to reclose
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Country of Origin - Colombia
Packed In - United Kingdom
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
How to make perfect cup of coffee:
• Warm the cafetie're and add one rounded dessert spoonful of coffee per person (add more or less dependent on personal preference)
• Boil freshly drawn water, pour into the cafetie're after approximately 10 seconds (boiling water can scald the coffee and ruin the flavour)
• Stir well and leave to brew for 3-5 minutes with the plunger off (leave for a longer period if a stronger cup of coffee is preferred)
• Slowly press down the plunger, pour and enjoy!
• Add one rounded dessert spoonful of coffee per person (add more or less dependent on personal preference)
• Fill the filter pot with cold water (according to number of spoonfuls of coffee)
• Switch machine on
• Pour and enjoy!
• Fill the bottom part of the unit with freshly drawn cold water
• Insert the filter basket, fill with coffee and level the surface (do not overfill and /or tap down the coffee)
• Assemble unit and brew on a medium heat for approximately 5 minutes
• Pour and enjoy! (Suitable for all types of Moka Pots and Filter Machines. Always follow manufactures guidelines)
The flavour and aroma of coffee deteriorates once in contact with air
This pack has a one way valve which allows the coffee to be packed immediately after roasting and grinding to maintain freshness
Once opened, reseal the pack by rolling down the top of the bag and secure with the tab
Store in a freezer, refrigerator or cool place
Use within 2 weeks of opening
Name and Address
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
We are happy to refund or replace any product which falls below the high standard you expect. Just ask any member of staff. This does not affect your statutory rights
We are here to help:
Freephone 0800 50 55 55, Mon-Sat, 9am-6pm
Shop on-line at www.tesco.com
Numeric Size - 227
Unit (specific) - Grams
Average Measure (e)
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019