GP Ultra 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery 4 + (Free 2pcs)
No.1 Best Selling in Hong Kong, High Performance, Zero Mercury Added
High performance for power hungry devices
Country of Origin - China
Preparation and Storage
Store in a cool, dry place before use
Name and Address
Product of Gold Peak Group
GP Battery Marketing (M) Sdn. Bhd.,
Lot 8 Jalan Pemberita U1/49,
Temasya Industrial Park,
40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Number of Units
Number of Units - 6
WARNING: May explode or leak if recharged, disposed of in fire or dissected
1. Do no ingest
2. Do not recharge, disassemble, dispose of in fire or solder on batteries
3. Do not short circuit batteries and carry unpacked batteries in you pocket and bag
4. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the batteries
5. Do not mix new and used batteries, different chemistries or brands that may explode, leak and cause damage
6. Check batteries periodically and remove them when not in use for a long period
7. Insert correctly (+/-)
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016