Polident Fresh Active Overnight Whitening Denture Cleanser 36pcs
Micro Clean Formula
Polident Fresh Active Overnight Whitening
• Anti-bacterial cleaning system
• Remove odour-causing bacteria
• Leaves dentures triple mint freshness
• Maintains natural whiteness of dentures
• Cleans where brushing can miss
• Kills 99.9% of odour-causing bacteria, leaves dentures clean and minty fresh
• Works in denture surface pores
• Deep cleans all night without scratching
For your oral health
Why clean dentures with polident cleanser instead of toothpaste?
Did you know
• Dentures are about 10x softer than natural teeth?
• Toothpaste contains abrasives that can damage dentures?
Polident unique cleansing formula works in 3 ways:
•Kills 99.9% of odour-causing bacteria
•Cleans without scratching
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Carbonate, TAED, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aroma, PVP / VA Copolymer, CI 42090, CI 73015
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
1. Drop one Polident tablet into enough very warm water (not hot) to cover denture or partial
2. After soaking overnight, for best results, brush denture with Polident solution using a soft brush
3. Discard remaining soaking solution immediately after use
4. Rinse denture thoroughly with running water
5. Denture baths are recommended to be used to hold the denture cleanser solution
Keep tablets in a cool, dry place. Store below 30°C
Name and Address
Block Drug Company (dba GSK)
2149 Harbor Avenue,
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sdn Bhd
Ampang/Ulu-kelang Industrial Estate,
Number of Units
Number of Units - 36
• Keep tablets out of reach of children and those who are at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet or solution
• Do not place tablets or solution in mouth
• Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as mouthwash
• Do not touch mouth or eyes after handling tablets or solution
• Wash hands thoroughly after handling tablets or solution
• Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention
• If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor/physician
• May produce allergic reaction. If irritation occurs: Discontinue use and get medical advice/attention
• Do not use of you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016