193.7sqf (30cm x 60m)
LDPE And LLDPE (Approved By FDA)
Country of Origin - China
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Direction for use
• Pull out the amount of wrap needed. Tightly fasten the lid and press it with your thumb at one of the cutter bar. (Refer to the arrow above cutter bar)
• Start to tear and continue across for cleanest cut
• Wrap food of container tightly so that air does not seep in
• If covering a container, slightly stretch the wrap and apply over the surface evenly to achieve the best cling
Name and Address
Readycare Sdn Bhd.,
Hala Industri Ringan Bercham 3,
Kawasan Industri Ringan Bercham,
We are happy to refund or replace any product which falls below the high standard you expect. Please return it to any Tesco store for a replacement or refund. Do visit our Tesco Malaysia online website at www.tesco.com.my
1. Avoid direct contact with fatty or high sugar content food when cooking in a microwave oven
2. Allow an opening at the sealing point to release steam when reheating
3. Do not use cling wrap above 110°C
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016