Tesco Fabric Plasters 40 Assorted
Flexible, Breathable, Easy Open, Soft & Durable
Durable protection from dirt and germs. Soft and breathable. Flexible and comfortable to wear. Low allergy, latex free adhesive to minimise the risk of an allergic reaction
20 Pieces - 7.2cm x 1.9cm
12 Pieces - 3.8cm x 1.9cm
4 Pieces - 7.6cm x 3.8cm
4 Pieces - 6cm x 4.5cm
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Directions for use:
• Clean and dry wound and surrounding area
• Remove plaster from wrapper
• Position pad over wound and press down the edges firmly without stretching
• Change the plaster as required, at least daily
Store in a cool, dry place
Name and Address
Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.,
No. 3 Jalan 7A/62A,
52200 Kuala Lumpur,
Number of Units
Number of Units - 40
• Do not use after expiry date - see base of pack
• Use each plaster only once
• Do not use if individual wrappers are damaged or torn
• If the wound continues to bleed or become swollen, reddened or painful seek medical advice
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019