Minimum 30% Certified Coffee, Strong (5)
This coffee has been blended and roasted to produce a strong, full bodied French style coffee, ideal for drinking after dinner
A blend of quality beans expertly dark roasted to produce a deep stronger coffee. Ideal for breakfast or as an after dinner coffee
Suitable for cafetieres, filter machines, moka pots and percolators
Fred Verboom has worked as a coffee consultant for Tesco since 2003. Having spent all of his working life in the international coffee industry as taster and blender, Fred's expertise and knowledge is invaluable to ensuring Tesco can offer the best possible coffees
About Rainforest Alliance Certificate:
The Rainforest Alliance Certificate seal guarantee that farmers follow sound agriculture practices that protect forests, rivers, soils and wildlife, while being good community neighbours. Rainforest Alliance certification also ensures that workers have just wages, dignified living conditions and access to education and health care
The Rainforest Alliance engages business and consumers to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices and consumer behavior
Use tab to reclose
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Produce of more than one country
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
How to make the perfect cup of coffee:
• Warm the cafetiere and add one rounded dessert spoonful of coffee per person (add more or less dependent on personal preference)
• Boil freshly drawn water, pour into the cafetiere after approximately 10 seconds (boiling water can scald the coffee and ruin the flavour)
• Stir well and leave to brew for 3-5 minutes with the plunger off (leave for a longer period if a stronger cup of coffee is preferred)
• Slowly press down the plunger, pour and enjoy!
• Add one rounded dessert spoonful of coffee per person (add more or less dependent on personal preference)
• Fill the filter pot with cold water (according to number of spoonfuls of coffee)
• Switch machine on
• Pour and enjoy!
• Fill the bottom part of the unit with freshly drawn cold water.
• Insert the filter basket, fill with coffee and level the surface (do not overfill and/or tap down the coffee)
• Assemble unit and brew on a medium heat for approximately 5 minutes
• Pour and enjoy!
(Suitable for all types of moka pots and filter machines. Always follow manufacturer's guidelines)
• The flavour and aroma of coffee deteriorates once in contact with air
• This pack has a one way valve which allows the coffee to be packed immediately after roasting and grinding to maintain freshness
• Once opened, reseal the pack by rolling down the top of the bag and secure with the tab
• Store in a freezer, refrigerator or cool place
• Use within 2 weeks of opening
Name and Address
Packed for Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9Sl,
Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.,
No. 3 Jalan 7A/62A,
52200 Kuala Lumpur,
We are happy to refund or replace any Tesco products which falls below the high standard you expect. Just ask any member of staff. This does not affect your statutory rights
We are here to help:
Freephone 0800 50 55 55,
Shop on-line at www.tesco.com
Bag - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
Numeric Size - 227
Unit (specific) - Grams
Average Measure (e)
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016