Sterile And Preserved, Rinsing Solution For All Types Of Contact Lenses
Sodium Chloride USP 0.9%, Polyhexanide 0.0001%, Purified Water q.s
Country of Origin - Malaysia
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Direction For Use
As a rinsing solution for all contact lenses
1. Unscrew the cap and discard the safety ring
2. Screw the cap tightly until the cone pin punctures through the inner cap and breaks the seal. The cone pin will also reseal the opened bottle
Name and Address
Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.,
Level 3, No. 3,
We are happy to refund or replace any product which falls below the high standard you expect. Please return it to any Tesco store for a replacement or refund. Do visit our Tesco Malaysia online website at www.tesco.com.my
Recycling Other Text
Numeric Size - 500
Unit (specific) - Millilitres
Average Measure (e)
• Always follow your contact lenses professional's instruction
• Store in a dry, clean and below 30°C
• Discard any unused solution after 30 days
• Close the cap immediately and tightly after use
• Protect from direct sunlight
• Keep out of reach of children
• Not for injection
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019